The Master Brokers Forum membership is by invitation only
Qualifications will be reviewed each year by the Membership Committee. E-Mail Address is REQUIRED for membership as all Correspondence and Invitations are sent via e-mail. Contact Membership Chairman.
- Must have five years or more of consistent, full-time residential sales.
- Must have over generated $5 million (or more) in residential sales per year for the past five continuous years.
- Conduct real estate business in the spirit of cooperation with fellow Realtors and with strict adherence to the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics.
- Must attend at least two Forums annually.
- Must have and regularly use email address.
- Must pay the annual membership fee each year by the due date.
- Each partner must individually meet the MBF criteria.
- Each partner shall pay the MBF membership fee/dues.
- All promotional advertising materials must include both or all partners
names at all times.
- All MLS listings shall include the names of both/all partners.
- No more than 10% of the General Membership shall be managers.
- There will be one Manager Representative on the Advisory Board.
To apply for membership, please complete the form below, and please refrain from using ALL CAPS in your replies. If possible, please also refrain from using bellsouth.net, yahoo.com and aol.com e-mail addresses, as our messages to these domains are sometimes blocked.
Also, please refrain from using any middle initials or professional designations such as “CRS” or “GRI” in this application.
IMPORTANT: Upon clicking the “Send Application” button below, you should see the following message appear on your screen:
Thank you for applying for membership to our site. We will review your details and send you an email letting you know whether your application has been successful or not.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS CONFIRMATION MESSAGE, YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED/SUBMITTED. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE, LOOK FOR ANY ERRORS, AND CLICK THE BUTTON AGAIN. THANK YOU!
Applications are accepted throughout the year and you will be notified if your membership is approved. If any questions regarding membership, please e-mail to: Membership@MBFGoldCoast.com.